Skip to main content

During the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, Avon will donate 15% of the proceeds of the sale of its Pink Hope Breast Cancer Awareness products, to the American Heart Association Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.

Support Breast Cancer Awareness Join the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, by making a purchase from Avon's Pink Hope Products, or by making a Minimum of $40 Avon cosmetics order.


During the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, Avon will donate 15% of the proceeds of the sale of its Pink Hope Breast Cancer Awareness products, to the American Heart Association Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. 

Shop these Pink Hope products to help in fundraising for Breast Cancer Research

https://www.avon.com/category/causes/support-pink-hope?rep=cynthiac

                                     

Breast Cancer Awareness Multi-Earring Pack



Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet Pack




Breast Cancer Awareness Floating Charm Necklace


This month as we celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness.  I am remembering my breast cancer scare and would like to share my story to support breast cancer research and women's empowerment. 

When I was 11 years old I noticed a lump, in my breast. I was told by my parents, it was a calcium build-up. 

When I was 17, I told my Aunt and Uncle who I was staying with while in college. My Aunt suggested I go and see a doctor, to have the lump removed. I had surgery to have the lump removed, and was told it was benign, it was not cancerous.




I am happy and blessed that I am a Breast Cancer Survivor, as an Avon Representative, I am even more excited to support breast cancer research. 

The Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Foundation is a great cause. The proceeds from sales will go to breast cancer research. I will be donating 10% of my Avon sales commission earnings to charity. 

Customers can support the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, by purchasing the Pink Hope Breast Cancer Awareness products, and by ordering a minimum of $40 in Avon products. 


Shop Gotta Get it Gleam and Beam Set! $47

Shop Gotta Get it Gleam and Beam Set Now! Support Breast Cancer Research!

https://www.avon.com/product/gotta-get-it-gleam-and-beam-set-132789?rep=cynthiac

Gleam and beam with this 4-piece collection we’ve put together to help you discover your next favorite beauty products!



Shop Avon Breast Cancer Awareness Products and Pink Hope Products 

Breast Cancer Awareness Filigree Bracelet

Show the power of pink with accessories like this one which is celebrated as symbols of hope and healing. 


               https://www.avon.com/search/result/products/breast%20cancer%20awareness?rep=cynthiac




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Oreal Halloween Looks 2018

click to tweet https://ctt.ac/86fba Pretty Halloween Makeup Looks 2018 L'Oreal  Halloween  Looks! 4 Great Looks, The Products, and Basket Builders to Complete your makeup Dreams!  Create Your Favorite Look at Home for Halloween  Don't for get Candy for the Trick or Treator's  Look one Festive Ferry     .            Products Voluminous Black Mascara Infallible Pro-Last Liner Black Infallible Eye Paints - Violet Luster Infallible Lip Paints - Moon Lust Cosmic Pink Galaxy Stick How to Create the Festive Fairy Look  Sweep Violet Luster Eye Paints over entire lid Line upper lids with Infallible Pro-Last Liner, creating an outwards flick at the outer last line-follow up with two coats of Voluminous Mascara in Black Dab Pink Galaxy Stick on high points of the face (cheekbones, bridge of nose, chin) Coat Infallible Moon Lust Lip Paints over lips. ...

Support Breast Cancer Awareness Join the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, by making a purchase from Avon's Pink Hope Products, or make a Minimum of $40 Purchase when Shopping with an Avon Rep.

Support Breast Cancer Awareness Join the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, by making a purchase from Avon's Pink Hope Products, or make a Minimum of $40 Purchase when Shopping with an Avon Rep.  Cynthia Crosby, Avon Representative, and Breast Cancer Survivor During the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, Avon will donate 15% of the proceeds of the sale of its Pink Hope Breast Cancer Awareness products, to the American Heart Association Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.  Shop these Pink Hope products to help in fundraising for Breast Cancer Research https://www.avon.com/category/causes/support-pink-hope?rep=cynthiac This month as we celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness.  I am remembering my breast cancer scare and would like to share my story to support breast cancer research and women's empowerment.  When I was 11 years old I noticed a lump, in my breast. I was told by my parents, it was a calcium build-up.  When I was 17, I told my Aunt and Uncle who I was staying with whil...

SoFi Row City Interview Show

  Absolutely. This could become a strong recurring interview format for Yo Billionaire Row — SoFi Row City Interview Show , with the emphasis on getting to know the person behind the title, company, influence, and success. 🎙️ Yo Billionaire Row — “Get to Know You” Core Concept: One person. One conversation. One story at a time. Instead of focusing only on business achievements, each interview gives the audience an opportunity to understand who the person is, what shaped them, what they believe, and where they're going next. Weekly → Monthly Format Weekly 1 Featured Person Per Week 20–30 minute interview Entrepreneur Executive Investor Creative Community Leader Public Figure Philanthropist Rising Professional Monthly 4 Featured People One monthly theme “Meet the People Behind the Success” Monthly recap/highlight episode Best quotes and moments from the four interviews The Interview Flow 1. The Person “Who are you when you're not working?” 2. The...